Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snowed in at the Youth Apostles House

It's been an excellent weekend snowed in at the Youth Apostles House. It started snowing here around 9pm Friday night and kept on till about 10pm Saturday night. We logged about 18inches of snow, consumed a gallon and a half of hot chocolate, and put in 45-50 hours shoveling as a house so far to make sure things are safe come Tuesday night when we have 4 guys making commitments, which we're all really excited about. There was also some shennanigans and sledding and the Women Youth Apostles (WoYAs) came over for Mass and lunch today.

Check out the slideshow to the right....sorry I haven't been blogging. I'm doing well overall...I'm finding out how difficult dissernment can be....especially when you're of the type that tends to take in everything going on around and inside of you and pain stakenly analyzes it. I'm learning a lot about myself and have been working on being able to place more and more trust in God and allowing my heart to be prepared to receive His will loud and clear (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment